At Aura, we understand how important your privacy is, which is why we take the protection of personal data very seriously. We process your data in accordance with the applicable laws and principles regarding personal data, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), when applicable.
Some Things We DO With Your Data
- Access the photos that you want to send to your frame and upload them to our servers so we can help you manage them and deliver them to frames.
- Analyze your photos so we can group them (by which people are in them, by where they’re taken) to make it easier to pick which ones to display
- Allow other people who contribute to the same frame as you to see the photos you send to that frame
Some Things We DON'T Do With Your Data
- Sell or share your photos or other personal data with other companies
- Use any of the content of your photos to target advertising, sell you things, or otherwise be nosy or creepy
- Show anyone (other than you) photos of yours that you don’t add to frames