Connecting your Aura frame with Google Home allows you to control your frame and view various photos using Aura's voice commands! Remember that each command needs to begin with "Ok Google, find Aura frame" before requesting a further action.
Follow the steps below to your connect your Google Home with Aura:
- First ensure the Aura app is open in the background of your phone.
- Then download the Google Assistant App and log in using your Google Account credentials.
- Ask Google Assistant to "Open Aura frame"
- Enter your Aura Account details including your account email address and password and click submit.
- Now that you've linked Google Assistant with Aura you'll be able to use your Google Home to control your frame.
Google voice commands include the below:
- "Ok Google, next photo" - To advance the photo on your frame.
- "OK Google, previous photo" - To view the previous photo on your frame.
- "Ok Google, where was that photo taken" - To hear where the photo was taken.
- "Ok Google, when was that photo taken?" - To hear when the photo was taken.
- "Ok Google, change frame" - Switch between multiple frames in the Aura app.
You can also ask Google to find photos from an event or point in time that haven't already been selected for your frame. The Aura app will search your camera roll for photos that match your request and display them on your frame. For example:
- "Ok Google, show me a photo from Thanksgiving last year"
- "Ok Google, show me a photo from Australia"
- "Ok Google, show me a photo from Hawaii in 2015"