Aura frames come in a beautiful gift-ready box. Although the frame is a great gift in itself, you can use our Gift Preparation options to further personalize it with a virtual gift message and pre-loaded photos that will appear on the frame once the recipient connects it to their WiFi network.
If you ordered a frame already, please have a look at this article that will guide you through the different options that are available to you.
Before you purchase: choose the best gift option
Note: The Virtual Gift Preparation is only available to US orders submitted on auraframes.com. In order to prepare the frame as a gift for a recipient that lives outside of the US, please order the frame from a retail partner and have it shipped to your address first.
|Note: if you order a frame from a retail partner and ship it directly to the recipient, you will not be able to use any Gift Preparation options. However, the frame will still be a great present!|
Summary: which gift preparation to choose
- Virtual Gift Preparation (auraframes.com orders only)
- You purchase the unit from auraframes.com
- You want to ship the unit straight to the recipient
- You like the idea of preparing it with photos and a virtual note while it ships
- The recipient has a smart device and can set up the frame on their WiFi
- Physical Gift Preparation
- You don’t want to - or can’t - have the unit shipped to the recipient directly (e.g. they don’t live in the US / you want to hand over the present in person)
- You liked the idea of preparing the frame with photos and a virtual note
- You may want to pre-set the recipient’s WiFi network so that the frame connects straight away (= recipient won’t need a smart
What the recipient needs to do
The gift recipient’s frame setup will depend on the gift preparation that you had chosen and whether or not you pre-set their WiFi network as part of the gift setup: