If your frame loses its WiFi connection it will display a message on the screen saying "Offline." This message will appear for 24 hours before your frame's screen reverts to the set-up screen with four numbers and a message alerting you that the frame has lost its WiFi connection.
Please try the below steps to reconnect your Aura frame.
- Reboot your frame by unplugging and re-plugging the power cord. Wait for your frame to reboot and initiate its connection with your WiFi network before troubleshooting further.
- Check that your frame is connected to the correct WiFi network. You can view the network details in the Aura App. First, open the app and tap on the "Settings" icon on the top left. Next, tap on your frame name before scrolling down to where you'll see the option "WiFi Network." Tap on the network name to ensure the app has the correct credentials including Network name and password.
- Try re-adding the frame in the Aura App (don't worry this won't actually add a new frame) by tapping into the "Frames" section in the app (this is also where you'd usually view all of your selected photos). Here, you'll see a blank box that feature a "+" symbol and says "Add New Frame." Tap the "+" and follow the steps to "Set Up A New Frame." Once your frame is connected to WiFi your photos will start to display immediately.
- Move your frame closer to your WiFi router to assess whether this helps strengthen the network connection.
- Test your network connection using this app. If the network is weak, contact your Internet Service Provider who can install a WiFi booster. This can make a big difference in regards to your frame's functionality and ability to stay connected to WiFi.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 646-630-7237.