Aura’s Gift Preparation process allows the giver to personalize the recipient's gift experience by preloading a virtual gift message and photos to a frame. Once the frame connects to the final recipient’s WiFi network, the message and photos will appear on the screen.
|To find an overview of the different Gift Preparation options, please have a look at this article.|
What is a Gift Claim Code?
One of the gift preparation options allows the giver to generate a unique Gift Claim Code that the recipient can then enter into their Aura app to claim their gift content. Any preloaded gift message and photos that are linked to this unique code will then be displayed on the frame. To find out how to generate a Gift Claim Code, read the third option in this FAQ.
Where does the recipient enter the Gift Claim Code?
When a new frame is set up by the recipient, they will be offered the option to input a Gift Claim Code. If they know that the frame was prepared as a gift, they can now input the code by confirming "Yes - I have the Claim Code"
Alternatively, this can be done by the recipient at a later stage, once the frame has already been set up.
- Simply open your gift frame’s “Frame Settings” (1) and tap on the “...” icon (2) to select the “Claim a gift” (3) option.
- You will now be able to input the gift Claim Code to unlock the preloaded gift content on your Aura frame:
Where can the recipient find the Gift Claim Code?
The person who gave the frame - and prepared it as a gift - should have used the Aura app's "share" option to let the recipient know the code:
However, if they didn't do this, the recipient may not know the code. In this case, the giver can easily use their own Aura Frames app to look up the code again and to share it with the recipient:
- Open the Aura Frames app
- Select the frame that was prepared as a gift
- Open the frame settings menu (1) and scroll down to find the Claim Code (2)
- Once the frame has been set up - and the gift has been claimed - the “Claim Code” field will disappear (alongside the “Edit Gift” and “Erase Gift” options).
If the information in this article hasn't helped you resolve your problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aura's Customer Care Team will help.