Using the Aura app you can easily invite or accept frame invites.
How to SEND an invitation so that others can join your frame:
- Open the Aura app.
- Tap onto the frame in which you would like to invite members.
- Tap on "Add Members" or tap the settings icon on the top right.
- In the blank field underneath "Invite Members" enter the email or phone number of the person you would like to invite to the frame. You can also select from your contacts by clicking on the icon to the right.
- Once you have entered the phone number or email address, tap the "Send" button below.
- If you choose to send an invitation via text message, a pre-drafted invitation will appear in your message center. Click to send before being redirected back to the Aura app to continue sending invitations.
- Initially your invitations will appear below "Pending Invites." Click the icon to the right of each invitation to "resend" or "cancel" the invitation. Once the invitation has been accepted the email address will be listed under "Frame Members."
Note: Invited frame members are able to see all uploaded photos and to control the frame settings. Find out more information HERE.
How to ACCEPT an invitation to join somebody else's frame:
- Search the Google Play or Apple App Store to find and download the free "Aura Frames" app.
- Create your own Aura account using your name, email address and a secure password.
- Locate the invitation that was received via text message or email. Click the link to join the frame which will redirect you to the installed Aura app on your device.
- Accept the pending invitation and enjoy sharing wonderful memories.
How to REMOVE a previously invited frame member:
- Open the Aura app to the Home Screen
- Tap on the name of your frame
- Tap the settings wheel in the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on "Members"
- Tap the email address of the person you want to remove from the frame.
- Tap the icon in the top right (three small dots) and select "Remove from Frame"
Note: This will also remove any of the photos that this member had added to your frame