Requests such as "Hey Google, next photo!" are achievable in just a few short steps!
To connect your Aura Frame with your Google Home device, first you need to grant access to your Aura Account. Begin by asking Google to find your Aura Frame by saying "Ok Google - Open Aura Frame". Once Google Home has located the Aura App on your device, you'll be asked to open the Google Home app to confirm your Aura Account. Follow the steps to enter your Aura Account email and password before clicking 'Submit'.
Now that you've connected your Google Home to your Aura Frame you can begin using Aura's new voice control feature. Remember that each command needs to begin with "Ok Google, find Aura Frame" before requesting a further action.
- "Ok Google, next photo" - To advance the photo on your frame.
- "OK Google, previous photo" - To view the previous photo on your frame.
- "Ok Google, where was that photo taken" - To hear where the photo was taken.
- "Ok Google, when was that photo taken?" - To hear when the photo was taken.
- "Ok Google, change frame" - Switch between multiple frames in the Aura App.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 646-630-7237.