To connect your Aura Frame with Amazon Alexa, first you need to grant access to your Aura Account in the Amazon Alexa app. Open the Amazon Alexa app and tap to 'explore music and audio skills', then search for "Aura Frames". Once you've located the Aura Frame skill, click to 'enable' and follow the steps to confirm your account. Enter your Aura Account email and password before clicking 'Submit'.
Now that you've connected your Amazon Alexa to your Aura Frame you can begin using Aura's new voice control feature. Remember that each command needs to begin with "Alexa, open Aura Frame" before requesting a further action.
- "Alexa, next photo" - To advance the photo on your frame.
- "Alex, previous photo" - To view the previous photo on your frame.
- "Alexa, where was that photo taken" - To hear where the photo was taken.
- "Alexa, when was that photo taken?" - To hear when the photo was taken.
- "Alexa, change frame" - Switch between multiple frames in the Aura App.
You can also ask Alexa to find photos from an event or point in time that haven't already been selected for your frame. The Aura App will search your camera roll for photos that match your request and display them on your frame.
- "Alexa, show me a photo from Thanksgiving last year"
- "Alexa, show me a photo from Australia"
- "Alexa, show me a photo from Hawaii in 2015"
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 646-630-7237.