You can easily integrate Aura Frames with Dropbox, Intagram and Facebook using IFTTT. First, you need to download the IFTTT app and create an account.
The below steps outline how to create an IFTTT Applet allowing you to connect Dropbox with your Aura Frame.
- Open the IFTTT app and tap on “My Applets” in the bottom right.
- Next tap the “+” icon on the top right to create a new Applet.
- You will then see a screen that says “If +this then that”. Tap the blue “+this” and search “Dropbox”.
- Tap on the Dropbox icon and select the bottom option that says “New photo in your folder”. Click “Connect” before entering your Dropbox email address and password.
- Now it’s time to configure Dropbox. Here you need to create a subfolder in Dropbox which will be accessed by Aura. It may help to call the folder something obvious like “Aura Frame”. Click “Create Trigger”.
- You will then see a screen that says “If Dropbox then +that”. Tap the blue “+that” and search “Aura Frames”.
- Tap the Aura Frames icon and select the bottom option that says “Add A Photo”. Click “Connect” before entering your Aura Frames email address and password. Click “Submit”.
- Now it’s time to configure Aura Fames. In this section, all you are required to do is select the frame you’d like to integrate Dropbox. Click “Create Action”.
- You’re Applet has now been created! Be sure to click “Finish” on the final screen.
Now that your Applet has been created, open your Dropbox account and add the photos you want integrated with the Aura App into the designated dropbox album. Next, open the Aura App and scroll down to where you see IFTTT as a source under the Photos section. Tap here to view the photos and select the photos for your frame!