|Note: We recommend using the Aura Frames app, since the app also enables you to access the frame settings whereas the web method has limited features. This article explains the setup process via the Aura Frames app: Setting up a new Aura frame with the Aura App.|
Setting up a frame via the Aura Web Uploader requires the following:
- A computer/laptop that offers the necessary Bluetooth Support
- Web browser plug-in (depending on your browser > we recommend Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge).
- Visit the Web Uploader site at http://app.auraframes.com and create a new Aura Account or log into your existing account:
- If no other frame is yet linked to this account, the Web Uploader will now allow you to set up a new frame
If you already have a frame linked to your account, you will find the "Setup A New Frame" option when you scroll to the bottom of the screen:
- You now have the following options:
Choose this option if you want to set up the frame at your home. This will then take you to the setup as described in step 4.
Choose this option if you want to set up the frame for someone else. This is part of Aura's Gift Preparation and you can find more information about the different options in this article: Preparing a purchased frame as a gift.
If you select the "Connect to WiFi" option, the web loader will then proceed to the WiFi setup that is described below.
- The computer will now look for the frame's Bluetooth, and you will need to select the frame that you want to "pair" with your computer. Your laptop or computer must have Bluetooth turned ON:
- Next, you will have to go through the following setup steps, following the web portal's clear instructions:
- After step 5, the frame will then confirm the successful WiFi connection:
- Once the frame has been created (step 6), you can now upload your photos:
If you need any further help, please submit a detailed support request so that our Customer Care team can assist you further.