As long as a gift frame has not been connected to the recipient’s WiFi, it will show up as a “Gift for” frame in your Aura app, and you can edit or erase it (and start again).
|Note: While a frame is in Gift Preparation (= displayed as "Gift For" frame), it will not offer any options in the 'Frame Settings' menu (e.g. Sleep Timer or Slide Show Intervals). These options will be available once the frame has been connected to the recipient's WiFi network.|
To edit or to delete a Gift Frame that has not yet been set up by the recipient, open your Aura app and tap on the “A” sign in the top left corner to go to the Aura Home screen. You can now select the gift frame that you want to edit or delete:
You can now either 1) access the settings menu to erase the frame or you can 2) continue / edit the gift setup from within the activity feed.
Erasing the Gift Frame
- Tap on the settings icon to access the - limited - gift frame settings
- Select “Erase Gift” to erase the virtual frame and any message/photos that you had already uploaded
- You can then set up a new Gift Frame from scratch
Editing / Continuing the Gift Preparation
- Tap on “continue” to open the Gift Preparation
- Select any of the below options to either select or modify previously selected settings
If the information in this article hasn't helped you resolve your problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aura's Customer Care Team will help.