As you can read in this Blog Post, Aura's Customer Care team is ready to assist you with absolutely anything related to your Aura digital picture frame, from set-up to replacement.
If you can't find the answer to your query in this Help Center, all you need to do is submit a help ticket via https://auraframes.com/help-request.
Help us help you!
We aim to resolve most queries in only one response. However, in order to do so, we need to have all the information to understand and address the issue at hand.
- The email address that is linked to your Aura account
- Your frame's serial number*
- A description of the exact problem, for example:
- What is the issue?
- When does the issue occur?
- Are there any error messages?
- Is the issue linked to an event (new router, phone, software)
- We love screenshots - you can attach them to your help request
*You can find the serial number in your frame settings, if the frame had been connected to your WiF network before:
- Open the Aura app, click on the "A" icon in the top left corner
- Ensure the checkmark is on the frame that you need the part for
- Tap on the the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Once you're in Frame Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page
The serial number has the following format: XXX-XXXXXXXX (e.g. A01-00000123)
Our team will review your request and get back to you asap!