At Aura, we know some of your loved memories might have not been captured on your smartphones, or digital cameras. We are happy to introduce a colorization feature within the Aura app that allows you to turn your black and white and sepia photographs into color-saturated images.
The Colorizer feature is available to all Aura iOS (iOS 13+) users with the latest software update. Android users will be able to benefit from this in the upcoming weeks.
How To Use the Colorizer:
- Upload a black & white or sepia image to your own - or a shared - Aura frame
- Within the Aura app, open the image you want to transform, tap EDIT
- Tap on the Colorizer icon and watch the magic happen:
- The app will now present the colorized photo:
- Easily switch between the black and white or colorized version of your photo with the tap of the Colorizer icon.
- Set the date of the photo or crop the photo as needed for your frame
- Share with family and friends by adding it to their frame, your own, or download and enjoy it outside of Aura.
|Note: Colorizer will work with all standard file types available in the Aura app (JPEG, PNG, GIF, HEIC...).|