As part of the initial setup, your frame will display a 4-digit code that you need to input into your Aura App. This step pairs your frame with your smart device (via Bluetooth) and enables the Aura App to connect your frame to your WiFi network.
|Note: this is not a "password" that Aura or the person that gave you the frame can provide. The code is created by your frame to input into your app|
Please follow the steps in the below setup video after having made sure that:
- You have installed the Aura Frames app from Google Play / Apple App Store
- You have correctly activated Bluetooth on your smart device.
If your Aura frame displays the 4-digit code after it had already been working on your WiFi network, this could be related to a power cut or temporary loss of your WiFi network. Please do the following:
1. Reboot your frame
Unplug and replug the power cord. Wait for your frame to power back on and initiate its connection with your WiFi network before troubleshooting further.
2. Check that your frame is connected to the correct WiFi network.
You can view the network details in the Aura App. First, open the app and tap on the "Settings" icon on the top left. Next, tap on your frame name before scrolling down to where you'll see the option "WiFi Network." Do not tap on the Network Name unless you wish to change WiFi networks, as clicking this will disconnect the frame from its current network and prompt you to enter network details for a new WiFi network.
3. Reboot your router
4. Move your frame closer to your WiFi router.
Assess whether this helps strengthen the network connection.
5. Check your network connection.
Use this app or download the NetSpot app for Android devices to test your WiFi connection. If the network is weak, contact your Internet Service Provider who can install a WiFi booster. This can make a big difference in regards to your frame's functionality and ability to stay connected to WiFi.
6. Re-add the frame in the Aura App
Don't worry - this won't actually add a new frame! Tap your frame name at the bottom of the app home screen. Click "+ New Frame" and follow the steps to "Set Up A New Frame." Once your frame is connected to WiFi your photos will start to display immediately.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support directly and provide:
- The email address that is linked to your Aura Account
- The frame's serial number which you can find in your App (= tap on the frame and enter the "Frame Settings" menu in the top right corner. Scroll down to the bottom.