If you’re having trouble logging into your account, you can use the Aura App to reset your account password:
- Open the Aura App and select "Already Have an Account" (do not SIGN UP)
- Select "Sign In" and click "Forgot Password" under where is says "Password"
- Enter your email address carefully before tapping "Reset" Note: Please avoid tapping the reset button multiple times otherwise you will see 'invalid tokens' when trying to reset you password
- Check your inbox for an email from Aura titled "Reset password instructions" which will contain a link to reset your password (Please note that receiving the email can take up to 2 minutes). Please check your spam folder if you don't receive the email within 15 minutes.
- Tap on the "RESET PASSWORD" link in the email to create a new password. Your password won’t change until you open the link in the email and change it.
- Once your password has been changed successfully, please log into your Aura Account using your email address and new password.
If the information in this article hasn't helped you resolve your problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aura's Customer Care Team will help.