If the network you are using requires you to enter an individually issued username and password (enterprise network), you can connect your Aura to this network using the Aura app.
Here is how you connect your frame to an enterprise network:
Please note: If it’s your first time setting up a frame, create an Aura Account and follow the steps to "Set Up A New Frame”. If you already own or contribute to a frame but want to set up a new frame or change an existing frame's WiFi network so it connects to a Enterprise network open the Aura app to the home screen and select the option that says "+ New Frame", then tap “Set Up A New Frame”.
- Remove the frame from the box and plug it in. A four digit code will appear on the frames display.
- Open the Aura app and select the option to “Set Up A New Frame”.
- Tap “It’s plugged in”.
- Next, make sure the numbers on the app match those displayed on the frame's display. Tap “Next”.
- Tap “Connect Now”.
- Select the correct WiFi network.
- Enter your username and password to access the internet.
- Next you will be asked to name your frame, once complete tap “Okay”.
- Invite family members or skip this step.
- Enable notifications or not
- Click “Let’s Go”.
If the information in this article hasn't helped you resolve your problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aura's Customer Care Team will help.