Do more with Aura frame's new touch bar controls (available on Carver, Mason, Sawyer and Smith models)
This article explains how to turn off your frame, remove photos, and more, using Aura's new controls - available on all touch bar-equipped Aura's frames today!
|Note: The frame software is automatically downloaded to new frames, so you may have to leave your new frame turned on and allow up to 24 hours for this feature to become active|
Aura's Smith, Mason, Sawyer and Carver frames feature built-in touch bars on one or two sides of the frame allowing users to easily change the photo on their frames display by swiping forward or back on the top touch bar, view photos details by swiping up or send some love to the person who added the photo to their frame by swiping the top or side touch bar.
Turning the frame on or off
- To turn off your frame, hold your fingertip on the touch bar at the top of your frame until you see a menu appear.
- Swipe your finger across the touch bar to select the "Off" button, then tap again.
- Swipe your finger across the touch bar again to confirm. Cancel by tapping on the touch bar again before the animation completes.
- To turn the frame back on, tap and hold the top touch bar.
Removing photos from your frame
- Tap and hold the top touch bar to bring up the menu.
- Swipe your finger across the touch bar to select the "Remove" icon, then tap again.
- Swipe your finger across the top touch bar again to confirm. If you change your mind, tap the touch bar again before the animation completes.
Playing Live Photos
- To replay an iOS Live Photo on your frame, tap and hold the top touch bar to bring up the menu.
- Swipe your finger across the touch bar to select the "Play" icon, then tap again.
Sending some love to the the person who shared the photo
- Tap twice on the top or side touch bar and you will see hearts appearing on the display
- The person who had submitted the photo will receive a notification (if activated on their smart device) that their photo was loved!