Adding photos and videos to an Aura frame is simple using the Aura app or our new web uploader! Before uploading your photos/videos, we recommend you read our Best Practice FAQ to ensure the fastest upload times!
|Note (iOS users): if the Aura app doesn't display all your device photos/albums, you have probably limited the app's photo access permissions during the initial app setup. To make all your photos/albums visible to the Aura app, open your iOS device Settings, select the Aura app and change the Photos permissions to "All Photos". Find out more HERE|
1) Uploading photos or videos via the Aura App
First, open the Aura app and tap on the "A" icon (top left corner) to view the home screen that lists all the frames that you own or contribute to. Select a frame (here: "Office") and scroll down to tap the 'Add Photos' button:
The app will now direct you to the photo selection screen that by default shows all compatible photos/videos in your smart device's library (unless you only granted the iOS app limited photo permission).
The photo selection screen is called "Camera Roll" on iOS and "Photos" on Android devices.
|Note: If you want to add entire albums from your smart device, or upload all photos from your photo library, please visit this support article.|
Here is the simple 4-step process:
- Confirm the photo/videos source (e.g. your device library or a special album).
- Tap on the photo(s)o or video(s) that you want to send to your frame(s).
- Select one - or multiple - frames that you want to send the photo(s) to.
- Tap on the yellow "Add xx Photos" button to send the photos on their way!
|Note: Uploaded photos/videos are instantly shown in your app (as an upload 'intent') but depending on your WiFi and the number of photos it can take a while (up to a few days) until the photos reach our servers and your frame. Find out more in this article.|
2) Uploading photos from a computer (Aura Web Uploader)