Using the free Aura app, you can easily invite friends and family to your frame(s). Invited frame members need to set up a (free) Aura account and they can then contribute to the frame via their own Aura Frames app or via the Web Uploader.
How to SEND an invitation so that others can join your frame:
- Open the Aura app.
- Tap onto the frame in which you would like to invite members.
- Tap on "Add Members" or tap the settings icon on the top right.
- In the blank field underneath "Invite Members" enter the email or phone number of the person you would like to invite to the frame. You can also select from your contacts by clicking on the icon to the right.
- Once you have entered the phone number or email address, tap the "Send" button below.
- If you choose to send an invitation via text message, a pre-drafted invitation will appear in your message center. Click to send before being redirected back to the Aura app to continue sending invitations.
- Initially, your invitations will appear below "Pending Invites." Click the icon to the right of each invitation to "resend" or "cancel" the invitation. Once the invitation has been accepted the email address will be listed under "Frame Members."
|Note: Invited frame members are able to see all uploaded photos and to control the frame settings. Find out more information HERE.|
How to ACCEPT an invitation to join somebody else's frame:
- Search the Google Play or Apple App Store to find and download the free "Aura Frames" app. Alternatively, you can use the online web uploader to set up your account and to accept the invite.
- Create your own Aura account using your name, email address and a secure password.
- Locate the invitation that was received via text message or email. Click the link to join the frame which will redirect you to the installed Aura app on your device.
- Accept the pending invitation and enjoy sharing wonderful memories.
How to VIEW members of my frame:
Within the Aura app, you can view the list of members associated with a specific frame. To do so, tap on the settings icon and then select "Add Members", or simply tap on the members' icon located under the name of the frame to land on the below page:
Your members are sorted by the total number of photos added, along with photo counts available at a glance. By tapping on a member’s name you can easily access all the content they’ve uploaded on the frame. You can also ask another member to “add more photos” at any time. The request will go out over email and push notifications (if the person has this enabled.)
How to REMOVE a previously invited frame member:
- Open the Aura app to the Home Screen
- Tap on the name of your frame
- Tap the settings wheel in the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on "Members"
- Tap the email address of the person you want to remove from the frame.
- Tap the icon in the top right (three small dots) and select "Remove from Frame"
|Note: This will also remove any of the photos that this member had added to your frame|