Aura frames are currently available in the US, UK, Canada, Germany and France and we offer domestic shipment into those countries either via our local Auraframes websites, our Amazon Aura Stores or local retail partners (see here).
Although the frames aren't explicitly certified for the use outside of the US, Canada, the UK and the European Union, they should work in most other countries too, as:
- The Aura app is available globally (Google Play / Apple Store)
- The frames' power adapters are rated for 100-240V
However, please ensure the respective country does not block certain internet services or app stores since this is beyond our control.
If you purchase an Aura Frame to send into a different country, please ensure that:
- You have checked potential customs requirements
- The country's mains supply uses a voltage in the 100-240V area
- The recipient has a plug adapter with the appropriate prong design (if necessary)
- The recipient has a compatible smart device and WiFi connection (more info: HERE)
- You are aware that our warranty support (e.g. replacement) is only available in the US, CA, France, Germany, and the UK
|Note: You can check the country's plug design and voltage system in this helpful overview.