Aura is a WiFi-enabled digital picture frame that allows you and as many contributors as you'd like to upload an unlimited number of photos from your phone or tablet using our free Aura Frames app. This requires the Aura frame to be constantly connected to a WiFi network (2.4 GHz band only) and plugged into a power outlet.
We strongly recommend a smart device and the free Aura Frames app to connect the frame to a WiFi network, upload images or change your frame settings. However, there are some alternatives to how you can set up your frame without a smart device (e.g. Setting up a new frame via a web browser or Pre-Setting a Frames WiFi Network)
Aura is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, including phones and tablets from Google, Samsung, HTC, LG and many others.
Supported iOS Devices*
- iPhone 5s and above
- iPad Air and iPad Pro (all models)
- iPad Mini 2 and above
- iPad 5th Generation and above
- iPod Touch 6th Generation and above
*Aura will only work if you have an Apple device that runs iOS 12+ or iPadOS 13+
Supported Android Devices
- Android OS Lollipop (5.0) or higher
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE, BLE) capabilities
|We currently do not offer an app for computers. However, this article explains how you can use our Web Uploader, Google Photos, or iCloud to access and upload your computer photos!|
The frame must be plugged into a 100-240V power source and connected to WiFi with internet access at all time to function.
|If you wish to use the frame abroad, please read this helpful article|
- Free "Aura Frames" app and Aura account required
- Compatible smart device or tablet needs to be present for frame setup
- Both Bluetooth and WiFi must be turned on
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's
Customer Care team.