If you want to remove a frame from your Aura App you will need to remove all invited frame members including yourself.
|NOTE: This will effectively erase and reset the frame, thus removing all photos, existing frame members and frame settings. Your frame will then disappear from your app and will need to be set up as a new frame (if you still possess it)|
How to remove a frame from your app:
1. Open the Aura app to the Home Screen.
2. Tap on the "A" in the top left corner
3. Tap on the name of the frame that you want to delete.
4. Tap the settings wheel in the top right corner of your screen and then tap on
5. Tap on each persons name (do yours last), and then select the three small dots and tap "Remove from Frame".
7. From the "Are You Sure?" prompt, tap Remove.
8. Repeat steps above for additional members.
9. When you are the final member remaining, tap on your own name.
10. Tap the icon in the top right (three small dots) and select "Leave & Factory Reset Frame"
11. From the "Are You Sure?" prompt, tap Reset.
If you have the physical frame with you, you will see on the frames screen an indication that it is erasing and resetting.