To add photos to your frame you can either select individual pictures from the Photos, Albums, or Smart Albums section in the app, or you can add an entire Album or Smart Album by clicking the "Add All" button.
How do I add individual photos to my Aura?
You can add individual photos in the "Your Photos" section of the app.
- Tap "Photos."
- Tap "Choose Photos." Circles will appear in the bottom right hand corner of each photo.
- Tap the photos you wish to add to your frame so that check marks appear on each photo selected.
- If you have multiple frames, open the frame drawer at the bottom of the screen and select the frames you'd like to add the photos to before clicking 'Close'.
- Finally, tap 'Save' in the top right.
To see the photos you have added, go into the "Added" section of the app and click into your frame!
How do I add entire albums to my Aura?
You can add an entire album to your Aura from the "Your Photos" section of your app. This means that any photo added to the album will automatically be uploaded to the frame! There are three sections in the app where you can browse your albums:
- "Smart Albums" which is the section of the app that uses facial recognition to organize photos into collections of people and pets
- "Albums" which pulls from the albums saved in the camera roll of your phone
- "Google Photos" which allows you to access your Google Photos directly from your app
To add an entire album:
- In the "Your Photos" section of the app, tap into "Smart Albums" "Albums" or "Google Photos"
- Select the album
- Tap "Add All" at the top of the page
- Select the frame(s) to which you wish to add photos and tap "Save"
Note: When you add a full album in this way, any image added to the album will be added to the frame. For example, if you add the album of pictures of your dog from Smart Albums, all pictures taken of your dog on your phone in the future will be added to the frame.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 646-630-7237.