To add photos to your frame you can either select individual pictures from the Photos, Collections, or Albums section in the app, or you can add an entire Album or Collection by clicking the "Add All" button.
How do I add individual photos to my Aura?
You can add individual photos in the "Your Photos" section of the app.
- Tap "Photos."
- Tap "Choose Photos." Circles will appear in the bottom right hand corner of each photo.
- Tap the photos you wish to add to your frame so that check marks appear on each photo selected.
- If you have multiple frames, open the frame drawer at the bottom of the screen and select the frames you'd like to add the photos to before clicking 'Close'.
- Finally, tap 'Save' in the top right.
To see the photos you have added, go into the "Added" section of the app and click into your frame!
How do I add entire photo collections to my Aura?
You can add an entire collection to your Aura from the "Your Photos" section of your app. This means that any photo added to the collection will automatically be uploaded to the frame! You can select a collection from three sections:
- "People & Pets," which is the section of the app that uses facial recognition to organize photos into collections of people and pets,
- "Albums," which pulls from the albums saved in the camera roll of your phone,
- "Google Photos," which allows you to access your Google Photos directly from your app.
To add an entire photo collection:
- In the "Your Photos" section of the app, tap into "People & Pets," "Albums," or "Google Photos," depending on where the album or collection you wish to add is stored.
- Select the album you wish to add in full.
- Tap "Add All" at the top of the page.
- Select the frame(s) to which you wish to add photos and tap "Done."
Note: When you add a full collection in this way, any image added to the collection will be added to the frame. For example, if you add the collection of pictures of your dog from "People & Pets," all pictures taken of your dog on your phone in the future will be added to the frame.
If you require further assistance please don't hesitate to contact Aura's Customer Support by emailing email@example.com or calling 646-630-7237.