The Aura App allows you to select existing albums that you have created on your smart device and upload some/all of the photos to your frame. This includes shared iCloud albums if you have an iOS device.
|Note: since the Aura frame doesn't offer album playlists, it will always display every photo that had been uploaded.
If you want to create different playlists, you have to create different albums on your smart phone (holiday A, event B) and then only upload one album at the time, replacing it when you fancy a different playlist.
Adding an Album to a frame:
Open the Aura app, select your frame and scroll down to tap on the yellow "Add Photos" button
Tap on the "Camera Roll" (iOS) or "Photos" (Android) icon on the top to change from picture to Album view. Your Aura app will now display all existing albums on your smart device
Select an album of your choice and tap "Select All" to select all the photos that are currently in that album.
You will now be offered to enable "Auto-Add" which will effectively sync this album with your frame:
If you enable it: your album will be synced with the frame and any future photos that you add to the album (on your smart device) will automatically show up on your frame.
If you don't enable it: the selected photos will be added to your frame, but the album will not get synced with your frame. If you add more photos to the photo album (on your smart device), they will not automatically show up on your frame unless manually added.
- Select if you want to sync this album with one - or multiple frames - and confirm by tapping on the yellow "Add Album" button.
- If you enabled Auto-Add, your synced album will now be shown in the top section of your frame's photo section:
Removing an Album from a frame:
- Open the Aura app and select the frame that you want to remove an album from
- In the frame view, tap on the album that you want to remove
- Click on "Edit" in the top right corner:
- Disable Auto-Add to remove all photos from your app and from your frame:
If you have any questions or require assistance from our Customer Care Team, please submit a detailed support request.